Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 1
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Create, save, open, close and move around in an Excel workbook to learn navigation skills necessary for using Excel worksheets.
- Organize columns and rows to accommodate information and edit the contents of cells to organize the information in your worksheet.
- Calculate values by entering formulas into cells and specify an exact address of a cell by creating an absolute cell reference, create formulas by typing functions, or build more complex formulas using the Insert Function dialog box.
- Format worksheets and use view features to more effectively review large worksheets.
- Use views to determine the layout of a worksheet, change the page setup, and preview/print workbooks.