Microsoft Excel 2016 Level 2
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Organize, protect, and display data, using various tools.
- Create linking formulas and use the IF function.
- Set up multiple worksheets, using information from other sources through consolidation, and copy and paste links to combine information into one worksheet.
- Create and modify charts to present data effectively; customize charts to enhance their appearance.
- Create and apply styles to format worksheets consistently and quickly; use conditional formatting, comments, text boxes, and sparklines to highlight and explain data.