MS Excel 2019/Office 365 Level 3 – Data Management
This course is intended for advanced MS Excel 2019/Office 365 Level 3 – Data Management users. Learning Objectives:
- Create and use Excel tables, as well as add, edit, search for, and delete records in a data list using a form, as well as look up data.
- Sort records in a data list using a variety of methods.
- Filter data in a list using a variety of methods, as well as work with filtered data.
- Create and work with subtotalled lists, as well as use various database functions to summarize data.
- Create, modify, and work with PivotTables, PivotCharts, and Slicers.
- Import external data from a variety of sources into Excel.