Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Level 1
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Identify PowerPoint 2016 screen elements and terms in preparation for making efficient use of the program.
- Create a new presentation based on templates or themes, and use outlines to organize the text of a presentation.
- Create a consistent look throughout your presentations by using and customizing themes and styles, and learn how to preview and print your presentations.
- Enhance your presentations by using PowerPoint 2016 slide layouts and text formatting tools.
- Use PowerPoint’s features for organizing and editing the information in your presentations.
- Enhance presentations by adding and modifying WordArt, SmartArt, and clip art graphics.
- Produce on-screen slide shows.