Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 Level 2
This course is intended for participants who are familiar with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
- Customize slide layouts, create and use multiple themes, add graphics to backgrounds, and share custom themes between presentations.
- Use copied, imported, linked, and embedded data from other presentations and programs to create presentations.
- Use charts and tables to present data graphically.
- Use graphics and animation effects to enhance presentations, and increase the impact of text and graphics in a presentation.
- Add notes and annotations to slides; and use PowerPoint features to rehearse, package, and prepare slide shows for presentation.