MS Word 2016 Level 3
This course is intended for user’s familiar Microsoft Word 2016. Learning Objectives:
- Assign themes and insert graphics to add visual appeal to documents and Web pages created in Word, including the use of clip art, WordArt, SmartArt, charts, and shapes.
- Divide documents into separate sections, add headers and footers, and divide pages into multiple text columns.
- Use Outline view and the Navigation pane to organize documents, create tables of contents and indexes, add references to help navigate and display document information, sort lists in regular text and tables, and set up mathematical formulas in Word tables.
- Track document changes, insert comments, protect documents from being changed, and compare and merge documents.
- Record and edit macros to automate repetitive actions, assign keyboard shortcuts to macros, and customize the Quick Access Toolbar to quickly access macros and commands.