Online: Coronavirus and COVID-19 Prevention and Management
Coronaviruses are a large group of viruses that can cause illnesses ranging from the common cold to more severe diseases.
Recently, a new strain of coronavirus was discovered that has not previously been identified in humans. This new coronavirus leads to Coronavirus disease, also known as COVID-19.
This program covers:
- What are the common symptoms?
- Who is at most risk?
- How are Coronaviruses are spread?
- What are the control measures?
- What is the proper technique for hand washing?
- What do you do if you experience symptoms?
The objective of this program is to increase awareness of Coronaviruses in general, and COVID-19 more specifically, by so doing, increase awareness of the standards for worker responsibility in observing and being active in daily safety procedures.