Online: Hand Tools – Safety and Technique
This program shows techniques and safe work practices relating to a wide range of basic hand tools including:
- Types and correct applications for wrenches
- Proper and safe use of pipe wrenches
- A look at the wide range and types of Screwdrivers and their safe and correct usage
- The correct pair of pliers for a particular task
- Hammers – their types and how to use them safely and correctly
- The correct use of hacksaws and blade types
This program is aimed at all users of basic hand tools, whether they be students or experienced trades people who may require a refresher on safe and correct usage.
*With the purchase of this class, participants receive the FREE course, “Coronavirus and COVID-19 Prevention and Management”.