Online: Job Safety Analysis
The aim of a Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is to document how a particular job should be done safely.
Subjects covered in the program include:
- How a JSA is performed?
- How do you break down a job into basic steps?
- How do you identify hazards?
- What are the steps to hazard assessment?
- What is hazard control?
The program also contains a practical example of how a JSA is conducted.
There are a number of different benefits that result from the process of conducting JSA’s in the workplace, which include:
- Raising the level of general safety awareness
- Identifying hazards that have not been previously identified or properly controlled
- As a tool for use in training applications
- As a reference tool when conducting accident investigations
- As a basis for preparing a written Safe Work Procedure
The JSA is one of many tools that can be used in the workplace to improve overall safety
*With the purchase of this class, participants receive the FREE course, “Coronaviurs and COVID-19 Prevention and Management”.