Online: Principles of Accident Investigation
The accident investigation process will reduce the number of workplace accidents and should be regarded as an important component of any workplace health and safety strategy.
Accident Investigations therefore should be regarded as an important part of accident prevention.
This program covers:
- What is the definition of an accident?
- What are the contributory factors leading to accidents?
- Who should be involved in an investigation?
- What is the strategy of the investigation?
- How do you gather the facts?
- How do you interview?
- How to Isolate the key contributory factors?
- How do you determining corrective actions?
*With the purchase of this class, participants receive the FREE course, “Coronavirus and COVID-19 Prevention and Management”.