CAODC Service Rig Competency Assessor (Energy Safety Canada)
Learn how to become an assessor and gain an understanding of the guidelines for completing a competency assessment for a Floorhand, Derrickhand or Driller.
Designed for Field Superintendents and Rig Managers in the well servicing industry.
- Responsibilities of the Assessor
- Performing successful assessments
The CAODC Service Rig Assessors Committee has set the following requirements for becoming an assessor:
- Must be currently employed with a service rig contractor
- Must be at the level or field superintendent or rig manager
- Must complete this one day Service Rig Competency Assessors program
- Must submit at least one assessment every three years