SPCR 103 Assisting With Special Procedures
You will be introduced to the Continuing Care Assistant’s role in assisting with special procedures.
- Learn the concepts of delegation.
- Carry out basic measurements.
- Perform simple treatments.
- Be introduced to client assessment.
- Learn the Continuing Care Assistant’s role in assisting clients with medications.
Students must be accepted with Saskatchewan Polytechnic Distance Education and have submitted a copy of their acceptance letter to Southeast College prior to registration.