2018 NHL® Playoff Hockey Pool FundraiserApril 9, 2018
Hello Hockey Fans!
Here is an opportunity to have some fun, help support Southeast College’s students, and maybe even win yourself some cash! Southeast College’s 3nd Annual NHL® Playoff Hockey Pool is open for registration…but there are only 3 days to register before playoffs begin!
Cost is $20 per entry with the following prize payouts:
- 1st place team will receive 25% of the proceeds
- 2nd place team will receive 15% of the proceeds
- 3rd place team will receive 10% of the proceeds
Southeast College will direct the remaining 50% of the proceeds to its Entrance Award fund, which will be matched by the Ministry of Advanced Education through the Saskatchewan Innovation & Opportunity Scholarship program.
Format & Links
The format is the same as last year – simply make one selection per box. Additional points will be awarded this year for overtime goals by forwards and defense.
To view the registration form and rules, click here:
2018 NHL Playoff Pool_Registration and Rules
Which teams are playing each other in the playoffs?
Click here for the NHL Playoff Bracket
Register your pool picks in two easy steps:
1. Make your pool selections online at: http://www.officepools.com/invite/classic/m/HYEZY969
2. Pay your registration fee online by credit card at: http://weblink.donorperfect.com/SC_Hockey_Pool_Payment
Deadline to register is Wednesday, April 11 at 5:00 PM (CST).
If you have any questions, please contact the Pool Administrator at: DHarazny@southeastcollege.org
Note: This hockey pool is open to residents of Saskatchewan only.
Saskatchewan Lottery Licence # SR17-4028