2019 NHL® Playoff Hockey Pool FundraiserApril 10, 2019
The playoffs are here…and Southeast College’s 3rd Annual NHL® Playoff Hockey Pool is open for registration!
Here is an opportunity to have some fun, help support Southeast College’s students, and maybe even win yourself some cash!
Cost is $20 per entry with the following prize payouts:
- 1st place team will receive 25% of the proceeds
- 2nd place team will receive 15% of the proceeds
- 3rd place team will receive 10% of the proceeds
Southeast College will direct the remaining 50% of the proceeds to its Entrance Award fund, which will be matched by the Ministry of Advanced Education through the Saskatchewan Innovation & Opportunity Scholarship program.
Register your pool picks in two easy steps:
1. Make your pool selections online at: http://www.officepools.com/invite/classic/m/HREQ9E3Y
2. Pay your registration fee online by credit card at: http://weblink.donorperfect.com/SC_Hockey_Pool_Payment
Deadline to register is Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Format & Links
The format is the same as last year – simply make one selection per box. Points are earned for goals, assists, overtime goals, wins, and shutouts.
To view the registration form and rules, click here: 2019 Playoff Pool Registration and Rules
To see which teams are facing off against each other, visit: https://www.nhl.com/stanley-cup-playoffs
If you have any questions, please contact the Pool Administrator at: DHarazny@southeastcollege.org
Note: This hockey pool is open to residents of Saskatchewan only. Saskatchewan Lottery Licence # SR18-4844.