Give back to students by making an online donation with your credit card to the Southeast College Entrance Award program. You can choose to make a one-time donation or set up a monthly or annual recurring donation. Best of all, your donation will be matched by the Ministry of Advanced Education through the Saskatchewan Innovation and Opportunity Scholarships program! Plus, a charitable tax receipt will be automatically emailed to you for the amount of your contribution.
Have you ever thought of helping a student achieve their educational goals?
At Southeast College there are many ways to make a difference in the lives of current and future students. Pursuing a post-secondary education takes determination as well as financial sacrifice. By supporting our students in a variety of ways, you can help students relieve some of those pressures in order to focus on their training and realize their dreams.
Ways to Give
There are many ways that individuals or organizations can give to Southeast College. Your gifts can benefit current and future students, as well as the College itself for many years to come. Ways to give may include:
1. Scholarships & Bursaries
2. Annual Giving
3. Corporate Partnerships
4. In-Kind (eg: equipment)
5. Special Event Sponsorship (eg: Swing for Scholarships)
6. Legacy Giving
Beyond the personal satisfaction of knowing that your financial gift is making a difference in the lives of others, giving back also provides college and community growth, as well as tax benefits.
Where to Give?
Those wishing to make a contribution to Southeast College may do so by contacting:
Manager, College Advancement
Scholarships & Bursaries Can:
- Offset rising tuition and living costs for students
- Reward excellence and foster student achievement
- Impact the future of the College (our students and local communities)
- Motivate others to give as well
Become a Scholarship Donor
- Create a named scholarship as a legacy for yourself, a family member, or an organization
- Designate the type of scholarship and program you wish to support
- Present the scholarship to the student recipient at a special ceremony each year
- Receive recognition for your generosity in an annual Report to Donors that illustrates the impact our donors are making
- Receive tax benefits for your gift