ECE 107 Effective Relationships in Early Childhood Environments
You will study and practice positive skills to develop effective relationships in Early Childhood Education environments. This course provides opportunities to identify personal strengths and practice conflict resolution skills. You will build competence in using technology as an effective means of communication in early childhood environments.
- Describe the process of developing reciprocal relationships in Early Childhood environments
- Establish strategies for effective family/parent engagement
- Discuss the value of honoring diversity within an early childhood setting
- Discuss the necessity for Indigenizing early childhood education environments
- Employ technology to effectively and responsibly communicate with families and other professionals
- Apply skills to support conflict resolution