This 18 week program provides entry-level skill training. You will learn how to make electrical installations and perform maintenance duties according to industry standards. The Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Branch grant the first of four levels of training to graduates who enter the Construction Electrician Apprenticeship Program.
Graduates of this program may find employment with electrical contractors, large manufacturing and mining firms, retail outlets, or wholesale outlets.
- Grade 11 with Foundations of Mathematics 20 OR Workplace and Apprenticeship Mathematics 20 or PreCalculus 20, GED or Accuplacer Testing
- English language requirement
Course includes one week of safety training, exact safety courses to be determined.
For specific course information, please visit the Saskatchewan Polytechnic website.
Southeast College is also proud to offer the Level 2 Construction Electrician Apprenticeship Program. Course dates are determined by the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission. Please visit their website for more information.
Fall 2021 Program Intake Information
Program Dates: September 20, 2021 – January 21, 2022 – This program is currently full with a waiting list. Please see additional information below to be added to our wait list.
Tuition: $2810 (Estimate based on 2020 tuition, subject to change without notice)
Materials: $1003 (Materials based on 2019 rates, subject to change without notice)
**Waiting list information – If you would like to be added to our wait list please read and follow the steps below:
- Please click the green Apply For Moosomin button on the right side of this webpage.
- Fully complete the application form and submit. PLEASE NOTE: You will NOT be charged the $50 application fee.
- Once received by the Registrar, you will receive an email indicating that you have been added to our waitlist for this program and location.
- If a spot opens in our program, the Registrar will contact you to ensure you are still interested in applying. If yes, you will then pay the $50 application fee and apply to have your transcripts sent to the Registrar for verification.
- The Registrar will inform you of your conditional acceptance, acceptance or decline when your transcripts have been received and verified.
If you have any questions throughout the processes, please contact us at email@example.com or 1-866-999-7372.
Applications submitted after July 1st
- Application fee of $50 due at time of application
- Tuition deposit of $500 due 10 business days after acceptance into program OR August 14 (whichever occurs first)
*In order to ensure prompt acceptance into our programs, applicants should make every effort to ensure that applicable transcripts have been received by our Registrar’s office within 5-7 business days of program application
Download and complete your compete application package Electrician Applied Certificate
For more detailed information, please call our toll free registration line at 1-866-999-7372 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
View all Courses