Southeast College Entrepreneurship Microcredential
Just in time to start your new business! The Entrepreneurship Microcredential is a useful program for tradespeople and new entrepreneurs who want to start their own business as well as those who want to make a name for themselves as self-starters and entrepreneurs in their profession.
Through this program, new entrepreneurs and tradespeople will develop the skills they need to turn their ideas, products, and services into tomorrow’s success stories with a comprehensive just-in-time business education.
Future entrepreneurs and tradespeople will benefit from this just-in-time and flexible online program:
- This 80-hour program of four 20-hour courses is delivered online with 3 live sessions per course.
Time: Online classes with three live sessions.
The work of today’s entrepreneurs goes beyond starting a business. Every career requires entrepreneurship. Developing entrepreneurial thinking and behaviour and sustainable innovative business practices are the key to future career success. It is imperative for employers to hire self-starters who can identify, plan, and execute new opportunities. Your own business or career can benefit from the same skills that power high-growth ventures. You will learn the foundations of entrepreneurship, as well as the incorporation of innovation and adoption of sustainable practices, will help you build a successful enterprise.
During this course, you’ll learn how to apply the knowledge you gain to running your own business.
- Create a sustainable business plan for establishing or growing your business.
- Prepare a 4-page marketing plan.
- Understand the law, regulations, guidelines, and ethical standards in business.
- Adapt products, concepts, goods, and services to meet the changing needs of the market.
- Utilize financial tools when planning a startup’s finances.
- Improve business processes using concepts related to innovation, sustainability, business operations, inventory, manpower, and supply chain.
- Utilize sustainable business practices that promote social responsibility, economic commitment, innovation, sustainability, and environmental stewardship in the local and global community.
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Prepare and present a convincing pitch and a business plan.
Dates: January 22 to February 23, 2024
Dates: March 4 to April 5, 2024
Operations & Management Skills
Dates: April 15 to May 17, 2024
Capstone: Business Plan
Dates: May 27 to June 28, 2024
Questions? Please call us at 1-866-999-7372