H2S Alive Blended Renewal (Energy Safety Canada)
New to Southeast College
Students must pre register with Energy Safety Canada for the online/interactive portion of the renewal prior to registering with Southeast College.
To register for the H2S Alive Blended Skills Assessment, please contact your local campus manager or call us toll free at 1-866-999-7372.
- H2S Properties, Health Hazards and Locations
- Hazard Assessment and Control
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Detection of H2S
- Initial Response Strategy
- Current (not expired) H2S Alive certificate
- Students must complete all elements of the blended learning in full. Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed
- Only students with a current H2S Alive certificate may register for the H2S Alive Blended Renewal.
- Participants must be able to put on a mask and breathe under air.
- Participants must be able to participate in rescue drag techniques.
- For the skills assessment, students should wear sturdy footwear and clothing compatible with the activity and movement associated with rescue techniques and donning/doffing of an SCBA.
Multiple dates/locations available: