H2S Alive Blended Renewal (Energy Safety Canada)
New to Southeast College
Students must pre register with Energy Safety Canada for the online/interactive portion of the renewal prior to registering with Southeast College.
To register for the Skills Assessment, please contact __________
- H2S Properties, Health Hazards and Locations
- Hazard Assessment and Control
- Respiratory Protective Equipment
- Detection of H2S
- Initial Response Strategy
- Current (not expired) H2S Alive certificate
- Students must complete all elements of the blended learning in full. Students who miss any course content cannot be certified and registration fees will not be reimbursed
- Only students with a current H2S Alive certificate may register for the H2S Alive Blended Renewal.
- Participants must be able to put on a mask and breathe under air.
- Participants must be able to participate in rescue drag techniques.
- For the skills assessment, students should wear sturdy footwear and clothing compatible with the activity and movement associated with rescue techniques and donning/doffing of an SCBA.