H2S Alive (Energy Safety Canada)
Students will learn how to work safely in and around hydrogen sulphide (H2S) environments and receive a 3 year certificate in a one day class.
All workers in the petroleum industry who could be exposed to hydrogen sulphide H2S.
- H2S properties, Health Hazards and Locations – Including worker exposure limits
- Hazard Assessment and Control – Including H2S case studies
- Respiratory Protective Equipment – Including Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Detection of H2S – Gas detection demonstrations with various detection devices
- Initial Response Strategy – 7 steps; including 4 rescue techniques and case studies
Any Certificate of Completion previously issued by Energy Safety Canada that has an expiry date between January 1, 2020 and September 1, 2020 will be deemed by Energy Safety Canada to have not expired and will remain valid up to and including September 1, 2020.
Multiple dates/locations available: