Fall Information SeminarsOctober 5, 2020
Career fairs and student recruitment events may look different this fall but you can be certain that Southeast College will still provide the best experience possible for our students and prospective students! Southeast College has a number of different ways to connect with us!
- In conjunction with our partners at SUTIL, we are very excited to be attending the following ” 2020 Virtual Career Fairs”
- Southeast Cornerstone Public School Division – Tuesday, October 27th; Zoom presentations at 10am and 1 pm
- Prairie South School Division – Thursday, November 5th; Zoom presentations at 10 am and 1 pm
- Prairie Valley School Division – Thursday, December 10th; Zoom presentations at 10 am and 1 pm
Students and parents are invited to check out our interactive Zoom seminars. Southeast College Student Services Advisors will be on hand to answer questions on various topics including funding, admittance procedures, etc.
2. Maybe during the day doesn’t work for you! Don’t worry, we are here in the evening too! Every Wednesday evening for a seven week period starting October 7th until November 25th, a Student Service Advisor will be live via Zoom to answer all of your post secondary questions! With two time frames to choose from, we are confident you will find a day and time that fits your schedule.
- October 28 from 6-7 pm or 7-8 pm
- November 4 from 6-7 pm or 7-8 pm
- November 18 from 6-7 pm or 7-8 pm
- November 25 from 6-7 pm or 7-8 pm
3. Book a one on one appointment with any of our Southeast College Student Services Advisors by clicking here.