Overview & Eligibility Criteria
Tundra Energy Marketing Limited (TEML) is committed to growing southeast Saskatchewan and its employees in the energy sector while supporting local post-secondary education. The following TEML Fueling the Future Bursaries have been designed to positively impact post-secondary students in areas that positively impact local industry.
Amount: $2,500 to four students pursuing any of the following 2018-19 full-time post-secondary programs at Southeast College’s Estevan Campus:
- 4th Class Power Engineering Technician
- Heavy Equipment and Truck and Transport Technician
- Industrial Mechanic
- Office Administration
- University of Regina (3+ classes delivered at Southeast College per semester)
To be eligible for the 2018 TEML Fueling the Future Bursary, students must:
- Enroll into an eligible 2018-19 full-time post-secondary program at Southeast College and be “accepted” or “conditionally accepted” by the Southeast College Registrar OR newly admitted to the University of Regina and enrolling in 3 or more first-year University courses per semester at Southeast College; and
- Complete the following application
Deadline to apply: April 30, 2018
How TEML Bursaries are awarded:
TEML Fueling the Future Bursaries will be awarded before June 30, 2018. The successful recipient(s) will receive half the funds at the beginning of their post-secondary program with the remainder provided at the mid-point of their program, providing they remain in good academic standing. Recipients may be required to provide an update on their experience.
Bursary Application Instructions
- Please complete the application in full. (Incomplete applications will be deemed ineligible.)
- Indicate “NA” (not applicable) when necessary.
- If your form does not submit successfully, please review your responses to ensure all required fields (*) are complete/valid.
- Contact a Student Advisor at your nearest campus if you have any questions, or email email@example.com.
- This online application will not auto-save, so please complete in full all at once. Thank you.