MS Excel 365 Level 2
This course is intended for intermediate Microsoft Excel 365 users. Learning Objectives:
- Organize, protect, and display data using various tools.
- Use the IF function, use the IFS function, create linking formulas, and manage links.
- Manage and arrange multiple workbooks, insert and manage multiple worksheets within a workbook, and consolidate data from multiple sources.
- Create and modify charts to present data effectively; customize charts to enhance their appearance.
- Create, apply and modify styles to format worksheets consistently and quickly; use comments, text boxes to annotate worksheets, and sparklines to highlight and explain data.