The Art of Influential Communication
“Building a network of professionals to support Saskatchewan agricultural producers in building a resilient agricultural industry by designing projects that both meet the requirements of approval and are adaptive to the impacts of a changing climate”.
Effective communication is an art, there’s always room to keep learning, growing, and developing your skills. Here are a few of the benefits of developing your communication skills that will help you in your role as a Qualified Person.
The ability to:
- Help others see the benefits of drainage compliance, understand the process, and be motivated to apply for drainage approval
- Reduce stress and conflict by avoiding confusion and misunderstandings
- Build positive working relationships
- Be a good negotiator – one that helps everyone leave feeling heard, understood, and satisfied with the outcome.
- Manage and resolve conflict.
You will learn how to develop all these skills by completing this 3-part Art of Influential Communication course.
NOTE: This course is designed for individuals who are interested in becoming a Qualified Person. Completion of the Introductory Qualified Persons Training course is a prerequisite for taking this communication course. If you have NOT taken the Introductory Qualified Persons Training Course through Southeast College, please contact Heather Davies at firstname.lastname@example.org for further direction.