MS Outlook 2019/365 Level 1
This course is intended for new Microsoft Outlook 365 users. Learning Objectives:
- Explore the Outlook 365 environment, create customized notes, subscribe to RSS feeds, and learn to use Help.
- Communicate with electronic mail quickly and easily.
- Manage contact information and track communications.
- Address, distribute, file, sort, find, and manage messages efficiently.
- Record, prioritize, and track tasks.
- Schedule and manage appointments efficiently.
- Coordinate and schedule meetings with others.
- Select print styles and print Outlook items.