MS PowerPoint 365 Level 1
This course is intended for new Microsoft PowerPoint 365 users. Learning Objectives:
- Launch and close PowerPoint 365; create, save, open, and close PowerPoint presentations; and learn to use the tools for viewing and navigating presentations necessary for using Microsoft PowerPoint 365.
- Start a new presentation based on templates or themes, and use outlines to organize the text of a presentation.
- Create a consistent look throughout your presentations by using and customizing themes and styles, and learn how to preview and print your presentations.
- Enhance your presentations by using PowerPoint 365 slide layouts and text formatting tools.
- Organize lists, text, objects, and slides in your presentations.
- Enhance presentations by adding and modifying WordArt, SmartArt, online picture graphics, icons, and 3D models.
- Produce on-screen slide shows.