Entrepreneurship for Trades – Finance Skills for Trades
Entrepreneurship for Trades is a useful program for those who want to start their own business as well as those who want to make a name for themselves as self-starters and entrepreneurs in their own profession. Through this program, new entrepreneurs will develop the skills they need to turn their ideas, products, and services into tomorrow’s success stories with a comprehensive just-in-time business education.
Finance Skills for Trades
Dates: January 22 to February 23, 2024
Delivery Method: Online classes with three live sessions. Live Online Sessions by instructor from 6pm-8:30pm (Jan 24, Feb 7, Feb 21).
- Understand the basics of Finance for small businesses and startups.
- Basic financial knowledge needed in starting and operating startups to entrepreneurs or would-be entrepreneurs who do not have experience in finance
- Read and understand financial statements such as balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements
- Practice simple financial planning of a startup and understand the concept company valuation
- Sustainable business practices for finance
- Discover how startups get funding