Entrepreneurship for Trades – Marketing Skills for Trades
Entrepreneurship for Trades is a useful program for those who want to start their own business as well as those who want to make a name for themselves as self-starters and entrepreneurs in their own profession. Through this program, new entrepreneurs will develop the skills they need to turn their ideas, products, and services into tomorrow’s success stories with a comprehensive just-in-time business education.
Marketing Skills for Trades
Dates: September 25 to October 27, 2023
Delivery Method: Online classes with three live sessions. Live Online Sessions by instructor from 6pm-8:30pm (Sep 27, Oct 11, Oct 25)
- Understand the basics of Marketing for small businesses and startups.
- Identifying and Understanding Buyers: Customer Discovery, Buyer Personas, and Buyer Journeys
- The Marketer’s Toolkit: Brand, Storytelling, Data Analytics, Community
- Marketing Mix and Integrated Marketing Communications
- Sustainable business practices for Marketing
- Marketing Controls